PTA

Welcome to Lady K PTA!

PTA Events

Nov
Fri
9:00 am PTA Christmas Item Day!
PTA Christmas Item Day!
Nov 30 @ 9:00 am – 3:20 pm
More details to follow from our wonderful PTA!
Dec
Fri
3:30 pm PTA Christmas Fair!
PTA Christmas Fair!
Dec 7 @ 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Dec
Wed
9:00 am PTA Annual General Meeting
PTA Annual General Meeting
Dec 12 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am
More details to follow from our PTA.
Feb
Fri
3:30 pm PTA Movie Night!
PTA Movie Night!
Feb 1 @ 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Apr
Tue
9:00 am PTA Easter Bonnet Parade!
PTA Easter Bonnet Parade!
Apr 9 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Jun
Sat
all-day PTA Car Boot Sale!
PTA Car Boot Sale!
Jun 8 all-day
More details to follow from our wonderful PTA and time to be confirmed!
Jul
Sat
all-day PTA Summer Fair! @ Lady K School
PTA Summer Fair! @ Lady K School
Jul 6 all-day
More details to follow from our wonderful PTA, including confirmation of the time!

Hello and a very warm welcome to Lady Katherine Leveson Primary School from your Parents and Teachers Association.

We are a friendly bunch and we would like to help you feel a part of your wonderful school. If you want to make some new friends or need any help or advice about anything, please catch us in person, email us on ladykpta@outlook.com  or get in touch on our Facebook page.

Alongside running larger events like the Christmas and summer fairs, we try to plan fun activities for the kids like discos and movie nights. We raise funds by selling the school crested uniform accessories such as book bags and PE bags and holding tuck shops and bake sales. We earn commission through initiatives like match funding and Easyfundraising and also give our time to provide refreshments at school functions.

If you would like to get involved, you can come to meetings and volunteer at events. If you would like to be on the committee, we hold an AGM in the first term of the academic year. Help once, help often; whatever time you can give will be appreciated.

We look forward to meeting you and your family!

Lady K PTA

PTA News

The PTA Team

Gemma Dorrell

I moved from Manchester in 2014 and have 4 girls; a new baby, one in nursery, one in year 5 and my eldest, who has now left Lady K for secondary school. We loved the school from the start and I initially began baking for events and helping on stalls. I enjoy being on the committee because I get to meet and speak to lots of parents and be part of events and fundraisers that the children love and benefit from. I have qualifications in counselling, childcare and education. I now work at an elderly care home in Knowle and love my job.

Helen Taylor

Hello, I have been at the school for 4 years and have a daughter in year 4. I’ve been on the Lady K PTA committee for the last 2 years and also have a number of years’ experience as the PTA chair at another school. I enjoy working with the team and being involved with the events we run; I think it is important for the children to understand the value of working together as a community. I have a degree in Business, a PGCE and I taught in secondary schools for 10 years before becoming a qualified counsellor. I now divide my time between the Marie Curie Hospice in Solihull and our family funeral directors in Dorridge.

Gemma Davis – Secretary

Hi there, my family were new to the area when my eldest son started in Reception so I wanted to get involved with the PTA to get to know the school better and make local friends. He is now in Year 2 and I have another son in reception. Before the children, I was a PA and later ran a wedding cake business, so now I will always be found behind the cake stand at any PTA function! I also have a passion for laminating things. I believe strongly in the school community working together to enrich our children’s learning experience.

Contact the PTA